A core staple of FMI’s field service offering, FMI has been at the forefront of merchandising in Ireland since our foundation in 1995. While the Irish retail sector has changed immeasurably since then, the challenge remains: how do you get your product to your customers shopping basket in an effective way?
FMI are experts in merchandising solutions for our client partners and offer a variety of merchandising services to suit all client requirements:
- Large nationwide merchandising activity across all major retail groups.
- Smaller, tactical merchandising blitzes that allow for maximum impact around key trading periods & promotional activation
- Syndicated merchandising service across non-competing brands.
- Category plan and re-planogram installations.
- Store refits including removal of all old products & fixtures and installation of new fixtures, fittings and planograms.
- POS installation in support of NPD launches, promotional activity and brand awareness.
- Bespoke installations including window displays, FSDU’s, signage & floor installations.
Our experienced merchandising teams identify key locations within retail outlets and create a strong brand presence in store utilising their local knowledge and relationships to ensure your products have maximum in-store impact. As well as delivering excellence in execution in the field our experienced merchandising teams can identify additional opportunities in store to maximise your brand presence.
Our nationwide merchandising team strive to ensure maximum brand impact through high end execution at store level and maximum return on investment on a daily basis.
Speak to Gavin today at email@example.com and learn how FMI can put your brand front and centre rather than being left on the shelf!
Clients availing of our merchandising services include:
Mondelez (Cadburys Ireland), Glanbia, Lidl, Keelings, Nespresso, Bushmills, Greenfield Foods, McLoughlins , SCA, Bord Bia, Tesco Bank, Barrys Tea.