Given the current pandemic, Contact Centres have become a central component in companies’ operations, as it is the main area of communication between the companies and their customers. Now, more than ever, companies are seeking new and better ways of engaging meaningfully with their customer base, and a full omni channel communication offering, such as the one offered by FMI, has become increasingly necessary.
FMI teams are trained to deliver results, and that being the case, we have delivered award winning sales campaigns across a multitude of channels for several sectors including FMCG, Consumer Electronics, Drinks, DIY, Hospitality, NGO, Utility, Telco and Government.
As an organisation with over 25 years’ experience in the sales and customer service arena, we have gained a thorough understanding of consumer behaviors and what influences the consumer buying process. We are skilled at supporting and advising customers in finding the solution that is right for them.
Over the years we have provided a full omni channel sales and customer service to both the utility and service sectors across the private and semi state segments. Our teams are expert at delivering results consistently above targeted expectations with CSAT scores in the upper 90% percentile. Within the FMCG sector we support some of the country’s most loved brands through our customer service desk and we have also been responsible for end to end market entry launches for others.
Our investment in technology and people means that we are at the forefront of the changing customer pathway. We also understand that companies may be at different stages of growth, and therefore we are able to offer a complete end to end service for the smaller business through our bureau service which includes payroll, recruitment and training. Our technology is able to be quickly and seamlessly scalable in both upward and downward directions, which allows us to adapt easily to work with businesses of any size.
FMI have an exceptional track record of transferring contracts (often involving multiple incumbents) and of transitioning in a manner that is smooth, well planned and not disruptive to the end users and service stakeholders.
We offer a dedicated model approach to outsourcing, making us an advantageous choice for long-term cooperation. The benefits of such a relationship include but are not limited to:
• An agile approach, combined with fully predictable costs and budget control;
• Economies of scale achieved though harnessing all of FMI’s HO functions such as HR, Finance and Purchasing.
• Workload and scope are not dependent on the supplier’s other operations and so change requests can be made at any moment;
• A loyal team with whom the clients are able to establish long term working relationships and rules of engagement, as with their own personnel;
• The fact that when dedicated team members work for some time with a client, they develop a profound understanding of the brand and the client’s expectations;
• Team cohesion and stability;
• The process of communicating project knowledge and familiarity with the client’s business requirements;
• Simplified exit planning at the end of the contract term.
FMI has a reputation for delivering constant sales performance which is matched only by our excellent staff retention rates and first-class, customer focused technology systems. Where we excel is our initial and ongoing commitment to sales training, team motivation and personal development to ensure a high energy sales culture with fully engaged teams delivering for our clients on every single customer interaction, every single day.
If you are interested in learning more about our Contact Centre and how we are able to help your business. Get in touch today with Majella.email@example.com